Community Manager of Telegram Group
The Community Manager will be responsible for managing Aurora’s Telegram community: Aurora Official (AOA). We expect you to be a proactive communicator, overseeing the communication in the group, ensuring the growth of the Telegram community. You will also help develop and increase the community engagement, foster healthy community relationships. Since Aurora is expanding globally, candidates from all over the world will be considered for this job.
• Help community members to investigate and address their problems and issues. Answer questions from the community and act as a bridge connecting users and Aurora team.
• Conduct campaigns/events regularly to increase the community engagement rate, and help the community grow healthily.
• Help spread press releases, official announcements and social media posts in the community.
• Experience in managing Blockchain community
• Ability to adapt to new conditions and assignments
• Problem solving and solution oriented
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Collaborative team player